9 WEEK LIFE COACH CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
This Life Coaching, Certificate Program’s training material is informative and educative; considered personal development and self-help resources. There are no guarantees that students taking this training will be considered licensed or certified. To receive certification, students will be encouraged to seek, qualified institutions and training from professional experts in the areas of Certified Life Coaching, Personal Life Coach, Certified Financial Planners and Counseling.
Life Coach Certificate Program, is a course designed to provide training to individuals seeking to provide, coaching, motivation, encouragement and goal setting strategies to clients needing personal mentorship. Potential clients include, individuals seeking help to overcome; procrastination, fear and doubt, low self-esteem issues and, career and life goals planning.
• High School Graduate – High School Diploma
• Must be 18 years or older
• Fluent in English, speaking and writing
Students who complete this course successfully will be able to:
• Introduce Themselves ; Biographically, Resume Reading, Define Life Coaching, Mentorship and Goal Setting Strategies, Critical Thinking and Issue Resolution Processes, Consulting Strategies and Services; Personal Development Strategies and Accountability, Consulting Strategies and Services, Marketing, Client Billing and Brand Identity, Social Media Marketing, and Author Career – Public Speaker.
Email the Instructor – Personal Information ‘Registration form’
Tuition payment – Money Orders, Checks or Debit/Credit
Submit – Sign Student disclaimer and acknowledgement form
Read weekly – Text Reading Assignment. Answer questions and submit feedback to the instructor via, email, and or postal address provided in the contact information tab.
- ATTENDANCE POLICY
Classroom, conference calls and participation, attendance is compulsory to successfully complete the course. Unless given a written permission by the instructor, students are expected to attend all class sessions.
- PENALTIES FOR LATE WORK and REQUESTS FOR EXTENSIONS
All Exams and written assignments, must be submitted within 24 hours from the due date. Failure to do so, will result in 50%-point reduction. If the assignments are submitted more than 72 hours after the due date, results will be 75% or a course retake will be required.
- POLICIES ON MISSED EXAMS, MAKE-UP EXAMS OR QUIZZES
Missed Exams and quizzes and make up test, will be offered per the class instructor’s discretion on a case to case basis.
- REGRADING POLICY
Students have a right to request regrading. However, this request can only be granted if; the paper was deemed incorrectly submitted, a student missed Exams and or written assignments and has a valid reason for doing so.
- REQUESTS FOR INSTRUCTOR FEEDBACK ON DRAFTS AND REQUESTS TO REVISE
Instructor will provide written feedback on graded assignments. Students can submit a request for clarity and discussion of the contents submitted for graded course work understanding.
- TECHNOLOGY POLICIES
While technology and the use of internet resources is allowed. Students are strongly encouraged to use approved course material from text books and lecture notes provided during class sessions. At any point a student uses online resources to answer Test questions and or Exams, that resources must be quoted and included in the assignment.
- ETHICS/VIOLATIONS OF ACADEMIC INTEGRITY
Ethical behavior is an essential component of learning. Students are expected to understand, and adhere to, the Life Coach School of Arkansas policy. Students who violate this policy will be referred to Academic Integrity Review. The Student Policy includes; Classroom and conference attendance, submission of course required Tests and Exams, and reading designated course material from course recommended reading. Failure to do so, will results in suspension or course retakes. If course retake is suggested, students must pay a reinstatement fee. This fee will be determined by the instructors. If the student paid 100% of the original tuition fee. A retake shall be 25% of the original tuition fee or less.
Resources for Students
- DISABILITY RESOURCES: If you have a disability that requires an accommodation, please speak with instructor. Life Coach School of Arkansas staff will determine appropriate accommodations and will work with your instructor to make sure these are available to you.
- WRITING ASSISTANCE: For those seeking help with learning how write; essays, manuscripts, term papers and projects, Life Coach School of Arkansas will provide information on how to get this help from a publishing institute upon recommendations.
The instructor reserves the right to make modifications to this information throughout the semester.
I hereby agree to the terms and conditions provided for this course. I’m aware that Life Coach School of Arkansas is not accredited as such my training is considered personal development in Life Coaching Skills Training. I must seek a licensed institution if I need certifications for; Counseling, Financial Planning and or accredited institutions. I fully acknowledge that to complete this course, I must read, submit and attend all required sessions and test exams.